Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Amazing Lace - Ben on a Bench

Ben on a Bench (not in a grave, yucko . . .)






So, I guess I'll be making quite a few stitchmarkers! For those clever knitters who left me a comment, and guessed Ben Franklin (yes, even you, Martha - it really wasn't too farfetched of you to think I might go lying on Ben's grave . . .), email me a mailing address, and I'll try to get those out to you. Thanks to everyone who played along!

And, tomorrow, more on my own Amazing August Race . . .

7 comments:

Christine said...

I love how Ben is giving you such a ... longing look in that bottom photo. He is so focused. Really concentrating. And he looks simply dashing in your BEAUTIFUL shawl!

Beth said...

Ben is checking out your rack!

Liz K. said...

I thought the same thing...he's practically leering at you! That saucy colonial!

Lisa said...

Well, he was a well known womanizer! That photo is a hoot- love it, hehehehe.

Icarus looks lovely too.

Sarah said...

Oh Ben, I always thought you looked cold during the five winters I walked by you on the way to class. If only I'd thought to drape you in a shawl!

Wendy said...

Congrats! Icarus is lovely! I think I may cast that on at some point in September...

Jennifer AKA Pumpkinhead said...

Swear it looks like the next picture would involve his hand on your knee! Talk about Ben waiting for decades for you, his dream woman to finally come on over to that bench!