Sunday, August 20, 2006

Amazing Lace - Challenge 5

Ben on a Bench-

Picture to come . . .

[Aren't you intrigued - Ben on a Bench - doesn't that sound sexy? Unfortunately, I left my camera in Knitty D's car!!!! - Can you guess my Celebrity Model Challenge - the proud wearer of the finished, yes, finished, Icarus?- Leave me a comment with your guess, and the person with the correct answer will win a set of handmade stitchmarkers by moi - yes, I had to do something crafty if I wasn't casting on! If there is more than one correct answer, I'll have a random drawing]

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah Jessica Parker?
-patrice

Anonymous said...

Must be Ben Franklin - perchance the statue where he is sitting on a park bench? - Jennie

Katia / Crazy For Trying said...

My guess: Ben Franklin sitting on the bench on UPenn campus -- Locust Walk @ 35th.

Knitty Delicious said...

I KNOW I KNOW...But then again I took the photos!

Sherry W said...

The lobster pot lady?

Anonymous said...

It's the Ben Franklin on a bench statue at the University of Pennsylvania. I remember seeing it in pictures while helping another teacher plan her class trip to Washington, Philly, and New York.

Anonymous said...

I thought it would be the Ben on a Bench status at UofP but then remembered that the Icarus star on your race map is around the Arch Street Meeting House where I think Ben's buried. Is there a statue of him there??? Am I thinking about this too much????? You didn't pose on his grave did you????

Martha

Theresa said...

What about William Penn on City Hall? Not that I WANT you to risk your life or anything . . .

Dorothy said...

I wish I had a clue. I even tried to do a bit of research, but no dice.
Philly looks like a great city though.