Thursday, January 19, 2006

My New Blog

Now showing, airing through the 2006 Oscar season,I bring you:


I've had a life-long obsession with the Academy Awards - I love every tacky thing about it! However, I don't want to bog down the knitting blog with my movie/fashion ramblings, so open for business for a limited time only, is my Oscar Blog, Wendy on the Red Carpet. Just click the link on my sidebar, and you will be instantly transported to my online Oscar party. Hope all will attend!

In addition, on March 5, 2006, I will be handing out my own Oscars, of the knitting variety. I'm not sure how it's going to work, or what the categories will be, but I am now accepting your clever nominations! And, if I don't receive any clever nominations, well, I just have to make 'em up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo! I can't wait! The faux fur and feathers are gonna fly.